The HECHT Containment Drum Discharger CFE-K with tipper device is used for low-contamination discharging of drums with inner liner up to OEB5. By means of the tipper, drum can be easily mounted to the station.
The products supplied in drums are additionally packed in foils, also referred to as liners, to ensure operator- and product protection. The product has to be packed in at least one liner unit.
- Safe Discharging of drums up to OEB 5, OEL < 1µ/m³
- Observation of the product flow
- Product handling by means of gloves for easy handling
- Simple and contamination-free exchange of the gloves
- Contamination-free connection due to double O-Ring technology
- Exact positioning and docking of the drum with guide rails
- Discharging of different drum diameters
- Various connection ports
- Further transportation via downpipe or downstream conveying (pneumatic)
- WIP integration possible
- Nitrogen purging
- Hygienic- or ATEX design possible
- Optional empty sack disposal
- Various surfaces and materials
By means of a special tilting and lifting device, the drum is lifted at the backside of the glove box and attached to the provided connection port.
In the initial position, the remaining liner seals the glove box. The operator fastens the outer liner tube to the double O-Ring port of the isolator via the remaining liner.
Following, by means of the gloves, the operator pulls the remaining liner into the isolator. The clamping ring is fastened to the outer groove and the open drum is drawn into the isolator. Within the device, the inner liner is emptied with the gloves. By force of gravity, the bulk material is now transported to the next process step. Optionally, a suction shoe can be mounted to the bottom of the outlet of the glove box in order to integrate and connect a subsequent downstream vacuum conveying.
After the discharging process, the liner tube seals the drum and the isolator with a special double closure system. This double-closure technology ensures protection of both the isolator as well as the product against unwanted product escape or entry.
The cycle can now start again and a new drum can be connected.