HECHT's Compact-Connection-System CAS is a cost efficient starter version for low-dust discharging (up to OEL < 1.000 – 5.000 µg/m³) of FIBCs with or without inner liner.
The CAS is ideally suited for handling non-hazardous products and for simple industrial pharmaceutical, chemical or food applications.
- Easy Handling
- Cost-effective starter version
- Two-hand lever mechanism to avoid the risk of crushing
- EX-design possible
- WIP-version with integrated spray nozzle (optional)
- Dedusting / evacuation via suction nozzles
- Different sizes according to length of the product tube
- FIBC mounting via lateral supports or rear mounting arms
- Various materials available
The Compact-Anschluss-System is characterized by its simple handling.
For discharging, the closed FIBC outlet is pulled over the inner tube and fixed with the sealing flange by means of the two-hand lever mechanism. This makes sure that the operator is protected against potential injuries caused by squeezing or bruising his/her fingers between the sealing flange and the outer tube. Now the FIBC outlet can be opened and the FIBC is discharged in low-dust mode.
Additionally, an optional WIP equipment with integrated spray nozzle can be installed in order to wash or hygienically clean the device.
The entire system - including the FIBC - can be dedusted and/or evacuated via the suction nozzle.