HECHT's Safety Support Table with Vibration SAT-V is a basic and cost-efficient FIBC support with agitation unit. It is used for well-flowing and free-flowing products, as well as for crystalline substances or products that tend to bridging.
The FIBC is permanently mounted to the frame or available as stand-alone version. The table only acts as a safeguard for the FIBC support.
- Basic and cost-efficient FIBC support with vibration motor and agitation unit
- For products that tend to bridging or formation of crystalline compounds or require an impulse for discharging
- Vibration motor that sets the FIBC bottom as well as the outlet unit into vibration
- Permanently mounted to the frame
- Stand-alone version available
- Acts as a safeguard for the FIBC support
- Various materials available
FIBC supports are used for working under suspended loads and are a standard equipment for nearly all FIBC discharging stations. They provide operator protection as well as protection for the entire system. For safety reasons, the FIBC is placed on the support table and by using a lifting device, the weight of the FIBC is minimized. The integrated vibration motor sets the FIBC bottom and the outlet unit in vibration. Product bridges or crystalline compounds are loosened and the flow behaviour of the product is significantly improved.