HECHT's Safety Support Table with Massaging System SAT-W is an innovative FIBC support to optimize the discharging process. It is especially suitable for poor-flowing or bridging products.
The FIBC support is permanently mounted to the frame or available as stand-alone version. The support table acts as a safeguard for the FIBC support and improves the flow properties.
- Simple and cost-efficient FIBC support with massaging system as agitation aid
- For poor-flowing and bridging products
- Mechanical treatment and massaging of FIBC bottoms and outlets
- Permanently mounted to the frame
- Stand-alone version available
- Acts as a safeguard for the FIBC support
- Various materials available
FIBC supports are used for working under suspended loads and are a standard equipment for nearly all FIBC discharging stations. They provide operator protection as well as protection for the entire system. For safety reasons, the FIBC is placed on the support table and by using a lifting device, the weight of the FIBC is minimized. The integrated massaging system acts as a mechanical treatment of the FIBC bottom and the outlet. Product bridges or crystalline compounds will be dissolved and the flow behaviour is significantly improved. Even poor-flowing products can easily be discharged.