The rotary feeder in easy-to-clean design from HECHT is especially used for frequent product changes. It is a dosing device for various filling stations or loading point for screening machines, particularly for food or pharmaceutical applications. The particularly easy cleaning offers an enormous advantage with frequent product changes.
- The rotor is made of synthetic material and therefore very light
- Easy dismounting without tools
- Various rotorgeometrics and axis
- For Ex-zones applicable
- Hygienic shaft seal
- The single-edged bearing of the rotor makes it easy to dismount the rotor
- All surfaces that are in contact with the product are FDA compliant
- Easy to clean
The rotor transfers a determined product quantity from the product inlet to the product outlet of the feeder and ensures a controlled and precise dosing. By adjusting the rotational velocity, the product flow can be controlled. A magnetic safety sensor prevents the rotor from driving after the lid is opened.