The BG-Basic Filling Station is a cost-efficient solution consisting of a robust tabular steel construction either made of square pipes or a round tube frame construction.
Due to its space saving design, the BG basic can easily be integrated into an existing production environment.
- Cost-effective standard version
- Standard frame construction
- Foldable pallet covers for easy cleaning
- Accessible from one side
- Suitable for special FIBC sizes (usually smaller than 1500 mm)
- Integration of a platform-, E-shaped- or overhead scales possible
- Filling with hand palett trucks only with E-shaped scale possible
- Efficient product compaction with vibrating table
- (when vibrating units are in use, feeding with hand palett trucks are not possible)
- Four-sided housing (optional)
- Square- or round tube frame version
The empty FIBC Big Bag is mounted to the loop holders of a height-adjustable supporting frame (optional).
For gravimetric filling, the entire station can be placed on a floor scale. Depending on the application, different filling heads can be used.
The filled FIBC can now be carted off on a palett in standing postition by means of a forklift or a hand palett truck.