Suction shoes act as loading stations for a pneumatic conveyer. They can be connected to a mixer, centrifuges, sack- or FIBC-discharging stations using the connection flange.
- Smooth pneumatic conveying
- Dosing function integrable
- Integration of vibrators, pushers or fluidization agitators
- Various materials for hopper available
- Adjustment to the conveying type via false air supply tap
The suction shoe is connected with a flange or TriClamp connection to the discharging station. Depending on the design, additional agitors, pushers or vibrators can be integrated. The false air supply can be controlled manually or automatically.