Our latest development, the HECHT PCC 300/300, is the right choice when it comes to conveying powders and granules in confined space conditions. This upgraded version consists of a significantly larger ring filter surface and guarantees a longer conveying duration as well as an increase in the conveying output. With the ProClean conveyor‘s innovative architecture there is no risk of endangering the Containment process and cleaning of the device is more than simple. This vacuum conveyor offers you the necessary flexibility and safety.
- FDA- and GMP-compliant ring filter system
- Suitable for conveying of explosive and toxic substances
- Quick and easy cleaning
- Key component for an efficient and safe combination of your production process
- Safe and simple filter exchange without any tools - no dismantling of wires, cables etc.
- Large filter surface, i.e. low filter resistance for a high conveying capacity
- Ex-design and ASME-compliant versions available
- Suitable for long conveying distances, Containment up to OEB5
- Various designs, many optional features
The special feature of the PCC 300/300 is its significantly enlarged ring filter surface, which extends conveying times and increases conveying rates. During the conveying process, the product-gas mixture is drawn in from the feed point through a hose or pipe system and enters the separation vessel of the conveyor through the product inlet flap. An advantage of the housing cover favored by the design and construction is the arrangement of the connections. The vacuum and compressed air units are mounted on the side of the body and thus do not have to be dismantled for filter replacement, cleaning or maintenance. Due to its compact design, the PCC offers a lot of power in a small space and can be equipped with different types of filters. Further advantages: Operating parameters such as conveying and cleaning times can be finely adjusted. The receiver vessels can be charged in positive pressure as well as in negative pressure.