HECHT's filling station BG-L is accessible from three sides.
The L-shaped design supports the feeding process by means of a palett truck so that there's no need of a forklift or a crane.
Connecting the FIBCs to further acessories can easily be carried out.
Optionally, a roller track for bin filling of drums or cartons can be implemented.
The loop holders mounted to the supporting frame are individually adjustable.
- Easy to clean - accessible from three sides
- Height-adjustable supporting frame (optional) with either manual adjustment (via perforated strips) or automatic adjustment (via electrical spindle or pneumatic cylinder)
- Available in Hygienic Design (Filling Station BG-L)
- Integration of all common filling heads
- Implementation of roller tracks for bin filling (drums, cartons etc.)
- Foldable palett covers for easy cleaning
- Integration of load cells possible
The empty FIBC is mounted to the loop holders of the height-adjustable lifting column with either manual adjustment (via perforated strips) or automatical adjustment (via electrical spindle or pneumatic cylinder).
For gravimetric filling, the entire station can be placed on load cells.
Depending on the application, different kinds of filling heads can be connected.
Once the filling process is finalized, the FIBC will be placed on a pallett and can be transported with a hand pallett truck. For a simple cleaning, the palett covers can be easily lifted.
For bin filling of drums or sacks, a roller track can be used.