Filling Heads with Continuous Liners are mostly used for small bin filling applications. Due to the folded continuous liner a frequent container- or bin exchange is not necessary.
Filling of continuous- or endless liners as well as exchanging the foil packages is a completely closed process. That means there is no danger of environmental contamination during the bin change. Operator- and product protection are guaranteed.
- High Containment up to OEB 5
- Simple Handling due to Double-O-Ring Technology
- Additional fixation with counter ring and integrated inflatable seal
- For drum filling and other kinds of containers and bins
- Various sizes depending on the design
- Integrated filter (optional)
- Active or passive dedusting and evacuation
- Contamination-free change of liner packager
- Tight sealing with the HECHT Containment Closing System
- Different LDPE liner packages
Due to a special folding method, up to 50 meters of foil can be provided inline with the product filling pipe. By pulling further, the foil is placed and fixed in the respective drum or carton and can then be inflated with slight overpressure in order to be filled with the product.
Optionally, even more liners can be lapped on top of each other. During normal operation, no product will escape to the environment at any time and is therefore protected against cross-contamination. The liner exchange also takes place completely contamination-free.