A loading gear with chain hoist mounted to a runway track is the standard lifiting device to move FIBCs for applications in the pharmaceutical, chemical or food industry.
- Standard version for mounting of FIBCs (with loop holders) to hooks with or without winding drum
- Additional version with 2 hooks for stabilization of the FIBCs during the transport
- Optional winding drum for tightening the inner liner of the FIBC
- Loading gear for restricted room and construction height
- Loading capacity: 1.000 or 2.000 kg
- Various EX-designs
- Electric or pneumatic drive system
A lifting device is needed to safely lift FIBCs and for a correct positioning to mount the connection system to start the discharging process. The product discharge can be additionally supported by tensioning the FIBCs to avoid twisting.