Filling Stations with overhead scales are especially suitable for transportable systems as well as for robust industrial applications.
The overhead scale is placed on a protected position and minimizes the risk of potential damages through forklifts.
Filling stations with overhead scales can optionally be mounted in a hanging position so there is no need for a floor support. An optimal cleaning of the system and the surroundings is therefore guaranteed.
- Frame version with overhead scale
- Accessible from one side
- Automatic adaption to different FIBC sizes
- Feeding with hand palett truck possible
- Optional: Product compaction via clocked control
- Lifting force depending on the design up to 1500 kg
- Different materials and designs
- Customized designs
- Integration of different filling heads
- Square - and round tube frames
The empty FIBC is mounted to the loop holders of the supporting frame.
The entire station can be installed in a hanging- or standing position. An integration of overhead scales is possible.
Depending on the application, different filling heads can be connected. The FIBCs can accurately be filled with the product by a defined clocked control.
Once the filling process is done, the FIBC can be carted off with a forklift or a palett truck.