The HECHT Containment Sampling Stick CPS (patent pending) is used for sampling critical substances under highest Containment conditions up to OEB Level 5. This new, mobile and cost-effective solution with optional transport cart allows sampling in just a few steps. The disposable system ensures safe and easy sampling of toxic, expensive, or sensitive substances. The resource-saving method with lance technology reduces your investment costs for additional Containment and ensures that cross-contamination is avoided.
View our Handling Video here
- Unique system - patent pending
- Quick sampling t < 2min
- Sampling under Containment conditions
- Disposable system (Sampling Stick)
- Mobile, cost-efficient solution
- An anti-wrinkle ring is placed on the container to be sampled to smooth the liner
- The disposable sampler is firmly and securely bonded to the liner by means of the vacuum lance
- The sample is removed from the container with the lance after clean piercing of the container.
- Finally, the sample is sealed and separated.